Asian Fish Tomato Soup
- 100g Fish fillet, peeled and de-veined
- 2 cups Skinny Fish Stock
- 10 cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Ginger juice
- 1 Tbsp wheatless Tamari OR Braggs Liquid Aminos ('soy')
- 1 stalk Lemongrass, bruised
- juice of 1 Lime
- ¼ tsp fresh Chili, finely chopped (optional)
- Heat the Skinny Fish Stock in a pot. Add shallot, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, lime juice, 'soy', salt and pepper to taste. Bring to the boil. Then reduce the heat to a slow simmer for 3 minutes.
- Place the fish fillet in the stock together with the tomatoes. Poach for 3 - 5 minutes or until just cooked. Take off the heat.
- Remove the lemongrass
- Garnish with shallot and fresh coriander leaves and a wedge of lime. Serve immediately