Skinny Gazpacho Soup
- 2 Tomatoes, diced
- 2cm Cucumber, diced
- 1 Shallot, halved and sliced diagonally
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- handful of Mint Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Grissini stick OR Melba Toast
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 5 ice blocks
- In a bowl, combine the tomato, cucumber, shallot, garlic, mint and lemon juice. Mix well. Season to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- When cooled, break up the grissini stick and sprinkle over the top
- Serve with ice blocks.
NOTE: DO NOT eat another grissini stick or Melba toast with this meal. Goes well with Garlic Prawns