Egg Broccoli Shallot Balls
- 4 Eggs (1 whole, 3 whites)
- 1-2 cups Broccoli florets
- 1 Shallot, halved and sliced diagonally
- handful of Basil leaves, finely chopped
- handful of Chives, chopped
- 1 Grissini Stick or Melba Toast
- Place broccoli florets in a pot with water. Bring to the boil. Cook for 5 minutes on high.
- Drain the broccoli in a sieve then mash the broccoli together with the chopped shallot, basil, chives and grissini stick or Melba toast.
- Whisk the 1 whole egg and 3 egg whites together in a bowl. Add to the broccoli mixture.
- Make small balls and place on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Fry in a Teflon pan OR cook in a pre-heated oven at 165º C (325 º F) for 15 minutes.
NOTE: DO NOT eat an extra grissini stick or Melba toast with this meal.