Prawns with Green Sauce
- 100g prawns, shelled and de-veined
- 2 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of Shallots, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parsley
- 1/2 cup Coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground Cumin
- 1 Tbsp white Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp water
- Combine the garlic, shallots, parsley, coriander, cumin, vinegar, water, salt and pepper in a food processor. Blitz them into a paste
- Marinade the prawns in half the paste for 1 hour
- Cook the prawns in a saucepan for about 6 minutes.
- Serve with the remainder of the sauce on the side
NOTE: Be careful not to over cook seafood as it continues to cook after the heat is turned off.