4 Eggs (1 whole + 3 whites)
1 Tbsp Milk
handful Parsley, finely chopped
handful Tarragon, chopped
- Whisk the eggs vigorously in a glass bowl until mixture is aerated.
- Stir in parsley, tarragon, salt and pepper
- Pour into a small pre-heated Teflon pan. Tilt the pan in all directions to make the ingredients are evenly distributed. Don't stir.
- After 1 minute the bottom will start to set. Lift the edges of the omelet with a non-stick or wooden spatula. Tilt pan so that uncooked liquid egg runs out underneath the cooked egg.
- When the bottom is cooked, flip the omelet over. Cook for another minute. Don’t overcook or allow the Egg to turn brown
- To serve, fold one half of the omelet on top of itself so that the edges line up. Slip it out from the pan onto your plate.
NOTE: No extra milk may be consumed on a day you eat this meal.