Prawn Asparagus Stir Fry
- 100g Prawns, shelled and de-veined
- 1 bunch Asparagus, remove the woody part, cut diagonally
- 1 Shallot, chopped
- 1 clove of Garlic, minced
- 1 red Chili, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 cm Ginger, grated
- 1 stalk Lemongrass, bruised
- 2 Tbsp boiling Water
- juice of 1/2 Lime
- handful of Coriander leaves
- handful of Basil leaves
- wedge of Lime
- Heat a Teflon pan with a splash of water. Cook the garlic, ginger and chili till soft. Add the shallots, cook for a further minute or two.
- Add the lemongrass, lime and boiling water. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the prawns and asparagus. Continue to cook for another 3 minutes or until the prawns are pink and the asparagus is al dente.
- Remove the lemongrass. Serve with coriander and basil leaves and a wedge of lime.
NOTE: Be careful not to over cook seafood as it continues to cook after the heat is turned off.